As we are all part of a new way of traveling, we’d like to thank you for having chosen our hotel and we welcome you wholeheartedly.
In order to align to the Belgian Law, we have made some changes to protect each and every one of us, our guests and our staff.
- All items in your room have been disinfected with CE-approved products.
- All items (food and beverages) have been removed.
- All decorative elements have been removed.
- Our housekeeping department only cleans rooms when guests are not in their room.
What do we expect from you?
- Please use a mask when you walk around in the hotel. When you are seated in the bar or restaurant, you can take off your mask.
- Please use our disinfection stations on each floor as frequent as you’d like.
- Please use our directions that you will find on the ground floor.
- Please use the stairs to come down and the elevators to go up. Upon departure day, you can use the elevator to come down, too. We allow 1 person per elevator at a time (unless you’re traveling as a family).
- Smoking at the front door is forbidden.
Our breakfast restaurant is open from 6.30 to 10.00 a.m. However, we only accept reservations. You can make a reservation at our reception desk. We allow 5 people every 15 minutes. We ask you to wait at the entrance door of the restaurant to be seated. If you are staying several nights, your table will be the same for the whole stay.
Bar & Restaurant Service
7.00 – 00.30
6.30 – 10.00 from Mo – Fri
7.00 – 10.00 on Saturday & Sunday